Tuesday, March 20

Yesterday

The snow melted, incase you were curious.

Another great day with Justus. He really is a good kid. Since we couldn't go to the park and burn off little boy energy, we built a fort and played hide & seek. I did end up using time-out twice. ick.

Mind you, my only source of energy was coffee, so when we got to dinner night, I was shot and really glad Justus had other playmates. Unfortunately, he spun out of control. Auntie still feels bad for the way his parents treated him, so he gets away with a lot.

Also, we had a completely mellow group last night, and for once, the guys out numbered the girls, 2:1. After dinner I laid down and we read psalm after psalm, 20 of them in total. By then, it's just me and a few guys, and they all completely cleaned everything on their own, letting me rest. It was amazing and my home looks fantasic. Thanks, guys!!! You really helped me out last night! Gold stars for everyone! =) THAT is what it looks like to serve one another in love!

-Asher

0 comments: