Sunday, July 29

I'm back...!

From forest-frolicking, ginormous daddy long-legs assassinating, galabanting racoons eating all our food, and the entertainment of Bob the Chipmunk, the welcoming committee of Fisherman's Island State Campground. And now that I've hurt your head with that rediculously running on run-on sentence, I've got nothing more to say than this:

Lindsey & I leave 8pm Thursday night for Chicago to see the Anathallo concert late Friday night. We'll get into Chicago around 1am Friday, crash for a few hours, go exploring and eating and picture-taking... and then to the concert. And then it's straight home to Kristin's after the concert so Linds and I can get some shut eye before getting up at 6am Chicago time to hit the road and return to TC so Linds can shoot a wedding (1pm) and I can get to work (3pm)... hehehe.

Finally... some adventure in my life. I'm lovin' it. AND... it's with Lindsey & Kristin. It doesn't get any better!

I'll share about camping... maybe... later... but I gotta go. Showers and soap enthusiastically call my name...

mmm... the smell of camp...

0 comments: