Rent is due this week.
I was stressed.
$290. From whence would it come? I had no idea.
I received three checks over the past few days
The total?
$290.41
No, I'm not joking. How freaking awesome is that??
[edit]
A conversation with my Dad:
Dad: What's up?
Me: Umm... so where do I get pvc pipe?
dad: pvc pipe?
me: yeah... that's what it's called right?
dad: uhhh... why do you need pvc pipe?
me: for this game Im teaching a bunch of kids... *game explanation*
dad: ummm okay
me: do I have to buy the joint things separate?
dad: yes...?
me: so where do I go?
dad: Lowes or Home Depot
me: well.. like... where in the store?
dad: plumbing?? (like, duh!)
me: oh, right... it's a pipe
dad: yep
...
my poor father. seriously. im such a girl. thanks, dad!
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
oh emmm geeee.
Friggin awesome. GOD IS GOOD!
Post a Comment