It amazes me, when you love students, how quickly youth ministry becomes the center of your life and the (chaotic) rhythm of your existence.
It amazes me, when you love students, just how far you will go to make sure they feel loved, included, valued, inspired.
It amazes me, when you love students, how quickly you become their hero, their, "When I grow up I want to be like..."
Jesus' love is my breath... and because of that these students are the most valuable part of my life.
I adore them more than I can say and I am beyond honored to serve them.
Thank you, Jesus!
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
The depth of His love goes beyond youth ministry. I too remember what it felt like to pour myself into student's lives and feel that same love poured back into mine.
However, as I have grown and balded, I had to pour my life into different people. It is amazing to see that service usually ends in love.
Post a Comment