I dream of riding a bike, swimming the oceans, climbing mountains, getting a blackbelt in Kung Fu, dancing, painting a masterpiece, traveling to every inch of the globe, holding the orphaned children of the world.
I dream of taking long walks with my husband (without getting tired after 5 minutes) under the endless skies, I dream of being a mother to many. I dream of living downtown in a big city, of owning lots of land and buildings so I can meet the needs of the needy. I dream of having my own needs met. I dream of a safe place and a work enviroment that I love and appreciates me.
I dream of creating a safe place for all people to live, grow, create, and change their world in their own beautiful way. I dream of being a youth pastor, an author, a teacher. I dream of healing for myself, my family, and all the world.
I dream of security for the fearful, love for the unloved, peace for the worried, and food and drink for the famished.I dream of leaving this broken world better than when I entered it. I dream of being seen for who I am instead of my disability; what I cannot do.
I dream of the masses entering into the amazing realization that they are unconditionally loved by God.
I dream of respect, courtesy, confidence in others, hope, and change.
I dream of things being better than they are now.
What are your dreams?
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment