Saturday, July 7

Fasting Devo

I'm so excited...

One of my fellow CU '06 Youth Min Grads, Ben, and I were talking the other night while he was working on some devo stuff for a camp he'll be teaching at next week. He was kinda tapped out on one of the subjects, so I was tossing him ideas. One thing led to another and I ended up getting the privilege of formulating the devo curriculum for fasting. How awesome is that! I had so much fun! And without the pressure of a grade I was way more myself than I tended to be in college and it took way less time than it did then, too!

It feels so good to work on stuff I enjoy and am passionate about.

I'll share it with you after ben goes away to camp. I am really proud of this thing.
And, he likes it... which is even better!

0 comments: