Friday, July 6

A Crisis of Faith

I don't claim to know much these days. I tend to be a fundamentalist in the purest form of the word. But to things I do know I am for very passionately.

I was at the well conjuring up some stuff on fasting and Aza was my sounding board, probing and challenging and digging wherever he felt necessary. (I invite him to do so since I tend to be more of an over-all concept girl, rather than specifics, when it comes to teaching).

As we were looking up something in Mark and well... one verse, completely unrelated to fasting, caught my eye and completely shattered a view of mine that I'd worked long and hard on. It left me confused, upset, and well... flustered. Aza was pretty much thrilled. Not that I was upset, but he loves seeing people grow so he had this happy look on his face. He was kind and patient.

Needless to say, it's back to the drawing board for me.

0 comments: