Tuesday, October 9

A deceitful calm

8:03pm.  It's been a looooong day and I am tired!  Very tired!  I have a lot of stuff in boxes.  A lot of stuff will stay behind since I don't know how long I'll be where I'm going.  I went through my books and pulled out the ones I haven't read and the ones I'm most likely to read again.  All my clothes are "packed."  My mugs and coffee are packed, etc.  I'm kinda at a loss as to what still needs to be done.  I'm hoping my friends, who will be here in about 45 minutes, will be able to cheer me on.  I think I need a nap!  I am thankful that I don't work until Noon tomorrow.  I should probably tackle my bathroom a bit more.  And my mac, along with my other "toys" (including a couple stuffed animals!) will come with me. I haven't figured out how to transport my dresser.  And I'm still in the market for a bed.   I thought that a futon would be a good way to go, since it's fairly versatile...   But it turns out they're hard to come by.  I would need to order one off line, which is fine... I'm just not use to making big purchases.  They make me nervous.


My new housemate called and offered to pick me up some food tonight.  Thoughtful, definitely.  But I had already conned my grandparents into pizza for dinner.  Man... I am tired!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.