The past 16 hours have been full of amazing expressions of love. It turns out, no one thinks I'm over-reacting, no one thinks I'm ridiculous, and everyone loves me.
Before I go any further, a big thank-you to the Mars Hill community for making their worship project available online for listening. The inward direction has brought me a lot of comfort today.
It started last night with DeAndra allowing me to not talk, Aza allowing me to talk... and today started with the prayers of my friend Casey, followed by Jay who called to make sure I was alright & pray for me. DeAndra came and got me from work and we grabbed dinner together. I came home, sat alone for a while, and then Casey called me and we met up at the Well. We talked some about Nicholas and such, but soon he got me in a debate over baptism (he's catholic, I'm not) in order to distract me from the hurt for a bit. I got to laugh tonight.
Even though I spend most of my time numb over this, I know I'm messed up, or at best incredibly distracted. I forget conversations and events not long after they happen. Like, I completely forgot that DeAndra had dropped me off at my car and that I went home and then drove myself to the Well. I was convinced we came together. eh!
I think tomorrow Aza and I are going to hang out and probably DeAndra and I in the evening.
Sunday, of course, means church, Monday, nothing yet, and Tuesday is horseback riding, so I'm trying to look forward to things and keep myself occupied.
Thanks for your patience, friends.
AA
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
love love love you. :) I should be home around 10. Feel free to call around then if you want, no worries.
Post a Comment