I've been feeling really discouraged lately.
In the midst of everything
there is doubt.
inescapable
suffocating
overwhelming
And yet?
There is grace.
I'm currently talking with one of my former employees from the cafe.
She is great; one of those people and employees you just want around
all the time
Well, she's busy with school and an internship so I basically told her could come back to work "whenever"
She really is that great!
We haven't seen or talked since before I was laid off.
And so now she knows.
And here's where it's important to not overlook God's grace and love.
Because sometimes, they can be hidden.
She said to me, minutes ago, after I explained I was a little worried about my closely approaching future:
"...when I was sick, long story short, the infection i had sent random pains throughout my legs so bad I couldn't walk good for awile and I thought of you, how you have that every day of your life and how you never complained and were so positive...that really helped. so hang in there! I think you're a really strong person and I admired you for that.
I think you probly touch alot of lives without knowing just being YOU!"...
and moments later? She says, unprompted and out of nowhere,
"so I think you should be a writer."
Thank you, God, for the
reminders
small and unassuming as they can be,
that You love me and are involved and invested into my life.

1 comments:
yay.
yay for those voices.
you should put that on our grateful board. ;)
g'night!
Post a Comment