Saturday, January 12

Sick!


Hey guys, wouldya mind calling on the name of our awesome God for me? I got called into work tonight (which is sweeeeet! totally an answer to prayer!) and about an hour into my shift felt as though I was going to die... or pass out. It was horrible! I was the only one there and there were so many customers waiting. Oh man, it was a rough night! BUT, I started to feel a little better and soon another coworker came in to work with me for a couple hours and then a good buddy of mine came and chilled, just in case I felt really sick again. Thankfully, I only had to "episodes" and was able to finish the night. But! I still don't feel all that fabulous and I get to be back at work in just 8 hours! Whoa buddy! So, your prayers are totally appreciated! Please, let me know if you're praying for me, even if only for a moment. I want to thank God specifically for YOU!

Peace,

Asher

1 comments:

CaseyT said...

I'm praying for you.

- Casey